Classes start Monday, September 20th!
Allegro is committed to dancers learning and growing through the exciting and dynamic world of dance.
We continually strive for dancers to discover, develop and share their talent and creativity.
We work to find ways for our children to be nurtured by the dance family that is Allegro Dance Arts.
What makes us unique?
Our Commitment to...
Each child has the opportunity to grow and learn; to have their life enriched by artistic expression, health, and accomplishment. We offer unique mentoring opportunities through our assistant teacher program and competition team.
Our dedicated staff and family of dancers meet in spacious, fully equipped studios designed to promote learning, safety, and health.
Support & Service
Our caring and efficient office staff is available during class hours, by phone 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and always available by e-mail.
Curriculum of Merit
Each of our fully-trained and dedicated staff teaches from their unique professional experience, education, talent and skill base. Following our training time line, our teachers guide and inspire dancers to reach their goals and dreams.
"Bella tells me she loves dance because she learns new things and her teachers are the best. I love Allegro Dance Arts because my daughter tells me, ‘Dance makes me think I can do anything’. What more could a mom ask for … a happy active child who feels like she can do anything. Thanks to Gretchen and her terrific staff.”
Carrie Linz ~ Parent & Bella (5)
Upcoming news & info
- Classes start Monday, September 20, 2021!
- Masks - Due to increased COVID numbers, we are mandating that dancers wear masks. It is my hope that we can all stay safe and stop the spread of COVID.
Here's why: If we mask, the studio can stay open and we stop any spread via the studio. If we don't, and a case is traced to the studio, we will have to close as schools have had to do already this month. I really want to keep us healthy and dancing into the future. We do have a few staff and students who cannot wear masks. These individuals are vaccinated, (if they are of age). Please let me know if you or your child fall into this category.
- Other protocols - If your child is feeling ill, please keep them home. Please have your child bring a water bottle. We will check in with dancers before class but no longer taking temps. Some dancers have back to back classes. If they bring a snack, maybe have them not eat it in close proximity to other dancers. Best part of all - Parents are welcome to come see Patty in the office upstairs. We don't have much of a waiting area, but you are welcome to wait during class or come upstairs to pick your child up at the end of class. Please wear a mask even if you are vaccinated.
- Charges for September/October - I won't post any tuition charges until October 1. We find that there are so many adds and deletes these first two weeks, that is easier for all of us if we wait for registrations to settle.
- 2020 & 2021 Reader's Choice Recipient
Find us on facebook
Need help? Need more info?
Are you ready for your dance experience?